回复:Re: Application for registering a wiki account

----- 原始邮件 -----
发件人:Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org>
收件人:gugudu@sina.com, wiki <wiki@debian.org>
主题:Re: Application for registering a wiki account
日期:2023年05月05日 11点10分

>On Fri, 2023-05-05 at 11:01 +0800, gugudu wrote:
>> I tried to register an account with WiKi and it tells me that I
>> cannot register automatically.
>I've just marked your email for auto-accept so things should work OK if
>you try to register again. Please let us know if you have any problems.
>--
>bye,
>pabs
>https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise

Paul Wise, Thanks for your help.

I have successfully registered an account on the Debian Wiki.
Following the "Editor Guide", https://wiki.debian.org/DebianWiki/EditorGuide
I created my own wiki page as a practice. https://wiki.debian.org/chipo
Next, I will continue to learn how to use the wiki editor
and start translating documents when I am proficient enough.