Re: po statistics

Hi all,

the main reason I like to clean up our web pages it to get a good
ratio between useful and useless content. If we have to much content,
it's harder to find the important content in all the web pages.

A minor reason is the build time of our web pages. I've already removed
parts of our web pages which were not needed and we could save a good
amount of build time.

I like remove the useless translations, but I still try to find out
how to match the proper combinations which does not seem easy to me.

--
 Thomas