Re: Files deleted under /releases/

Hi Thomas,

Em 02/10/2023 14:02, Thomas Lange escreveu:
Hi Paulo,
I've cleaned up the english files for these outdated releases, which
was some manual work. I don't want to do all this work for all
translations, and I think that the work to fix the translations for
such old releases is not worth the time someone has to spend for doing this.
That's why I've removed the translations.

Ok. I believe would be better keep the translations of not deleted files.

I really like to spend the time into more quality of our web pages,
and I hope that other people like translators would spend their time
in web content that are worth it.

Thank you for your hard work on that. I could see at DebConf23 what you have done.

Next time I will write an email to debian-ww before doing such big change.

Nice, thanks. :-)

Best regards,

--
Paulo Henrique de Lima Santana (phls)