Re: Debian testing non-free firmware packages are not available

Hi Piotr,

Quoting Andrew's answer in full:

Andrew M.A. Cater <amacater@einval.com> (2023-02-11):
> On Sat, Feb 11, 2023 at 05:22:24PM +0000, Piotr Lopatka wrote:
> > Hi Debian maintainer,
> >
> > Just reporting that the website seems down as non-free packages are not
> > available for install/update. It looks like testing and Sid are affected.
> > Debian stable seems fine.
> >

> Have you added non-free-firmware to the /etc/apt/sources.list lines?
>
> https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2023/01/msg00706.html gives information.
>
> All the very best,
>
> Andy Cater

From your initial message, it's not clear whether you were reporting
problems on the APT side, or on the website. If that's about the latter,
packages.debian.org should know about packages in the non-free-firmware
component now.

Cheers,