Language setting on your website(s)

Hello

I was wondering if you could make it possible to set the user's preferred language on your site?

I've read the explanation on how it works (with the browser's preferred language setting), but I feel that that is a poor solution - at least in my case.

My preferred language is danish for most content, but for technical content, I prefer english. The reason is that most technical terms are in english. I've also spotted numerous spelling and grammar errors in the danish translation on your site and they distract me from the content.

If you don't want to make the change, I completely understand. I'll still use your site. It's just that every time I visit, I think "I wish I could get the english version instead" :)

Best regards,
Hans Kilian