The packages page does not seem to update anymore with new packages

Dear maintainer,

A couple of days ago I noticed that the pages for the new packages no longer update. For instance, the one for experimental still lists gimp 2.99.x and kodi 20a1, which were added like 10 days ago. Likewise, new packages like the ones made from kernel 5.18 are not listed at all.

Moreover, search does not return results for new versions of packages. E.g. samba for unstable is listed at 2 minor updates behind (4.16.1+dfsg-4 vs 4.16.1+dfsg-6 that is today, the kernel too (5.17.6-1 vs 5.17.11-1), while there are others that are missing completely, e.g. linux-image-amd64 5.18-1~exp1 for experimental.

I use the page's rss feature on thunderbird so as to stay informed for new packages and this issue is a dealbreaker for me.

Thank you in advance :)