Broken link on dmoz-odp.org

I noticed that you have a broken link to a website for women's activewear called Lucy.com. Unfortunately, Lucy.com shut down.

You linked to www.lucy.com here: https://www.dmoz-odp.org/Shopping/Sports/Apparel/Women's/

I thought about Lucy.com as we were working on our latest website. Our website presents in-depth reviews and buyer’s guides for the best workout apparel and equipment and general tips and technique advice. It also features the best CrossFit gyms and boxes in the US and around the globe.

Here's our site if you want to read more: https://www.boxletes.com/

Considering that Lucy.com shut down, I was wondering if you would consider swapping out the broken link with a link to our website?

Please let me know if you have any questions, and thank you for your time.

Take care,

Nicole

--
Nicole Jones
5 Ross Rd

BTW, if you didn't like getting this email, please reply with something like "please don't email me anymore," and I'll make sure that we don't.