We love your Mission & would love to contribute to your church!

Greetings from Alabaster Box!

We’re a Christian jewelry company that loves to share God’s love through our Bible based jewelry.

This summer we’re looking to work with some of the churches in your area to reach more people and give back to your church.

You may recognize us from Facebook: https://tinyurl.com/4879ph7t

Learn more about us by visiting our website: https://shopalabasterbox.com/

We would love to hop on a phone call to discuss this further.  What would be the best number for us to call?

We look forward to chatting with you soon.

God bless,

Jean,

Alabaster Box