Re: impossible to create account on debian user forum nor contact debian user forum webmaster without a created account ...

Hi Didier,

Em 29/04/2021 09:16, xyvalias@laposte.net escreveu:
Dear Debian team,

I am sorry to write you but as long as I have no account created on the debian user forum, it is impossible for me to contact the debian user forum team in order to solve this problem

I created an account with name: didier-linux and with my password

I gave xyvalias@laposte.net which is a valid e-mail adress to create my account

But for the final phase of account validation, I never receive any E-mail

And as I have no account validate, it is not possible for me to contact the debian user forum webmaster ...

We sent a refresh of the email needed to confirm your
registration which should have reached you at this point. If not, there
is another method we can use to get your account approved.

To contact the admins* on the forum, the address you would want to use would be:
team@forums.debian.net.

I am one of those admins, so best to use the above email rather than
this list.

Best regards,

--
Paulo Henrique de Lima Santana (phls)