impossible to create account on debian user forum nor contact debian user forum webmaster without a created account ...

Dear Debian team,

I am sorry to write you but as long as I have no account created on the debian user forum, it is impossible for me to contact the debian user forum team in order to solve this problem

I created an account with name: didier-linux and with my password

I gave xyvalias@laposte.net which is a valid e-mail adress to create my account

But for the final phase of account validation, I never receive any E-mail

And as I have no account validate, it is not possible for me to contact the debian user forum webmaster ...

best regards,

    Didier