Re: Download options

On Sat, Nov 13, 2021 at 01:22:11PM -0300, joão pedro souza matos wrote:
> Please make torrent a download option again. Other download options are
> annoying because if tge internet go down few seconds the iso is
> corrupted... Torrent is the best abd most convenient way to download isos.
> Please make it available as soon as possible. I understand that in the USA
> the internet is quicker but in third world countries the internet go down
> often without torrent as download option it is harder to get a good iso...

Like this, you mean - https://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/current/amd64/bt-cd/debian-11.1.0-amd64-netinst.iso.torrent

I suspect that the torrent feeds for larger images were removed because
they weren't used: lack of use means no-one needs them ...

If you have a Linux system up and running, Jigdo is really useful and
I would recommend it because you can point it to any Debian mirror anywhere.

This is probably more on topic for debian-cd or debian-user mailing list if
you have difficulties using the tools..

All the very best, as ever,

Andy Cater
Andy Cater