Re: Download options

Hi joao,

On Sat, 13 Nov 2021 13:22:11 -0300
joão pedro souza matos <jpsouzamatos@gmail.com> wrote:

> Please make torrent a download option again. Other download options are
> annoying because if tge internet go down few seconds the iso is
> corrupted... Torrent is the best abd most convenient way to download isos.
> Please make it available as soon as possible. I understand that in the USA
> the internet is quicker but in third world countries the internet go down
> often without torrent as download option it is harder to get a good iso...

In addition to torrents, you can use a combination of "wget -c", "rsync" and
"zsync" to resume interrupted downloads:

https://www.shlomifish.org/open-source/resources/networking-clients/#cmd-line-WWW-clients

HTH

--

Shlomi Fish       https://www.shlomifish.org/
List of Portability Libraries - https://shlom.in/port-libs

If a million Shakespeares had to write together, they would write like a monkey.
    — based on Stephen Wright, via Nadav Har’El.