Re: Website update

Hi,

Em 19/10/2021 06:08, Hans Fredrik Nordhaug escreveu:
Just a question: Are translators taken into account when these improvements are made? It's beneficial to know if we need to review the complete text or just reformat. Some of the latest changes to the intro pages have made it hard to track the actual changes in the text (by looking at Git commits) ...

For portuguese translations we had to review all texts because the changes are big. So, we had to retranslated them.

Best regards,

Paulo Henrique de Lima Santana (phls)
Curitiba - Brasil
Debian Developer
Diretor do Instituto para Conservação de Tecnologias Livres
Site: http://phls.com.br
GNU/Linux user: 228719  GPG ID: 0443C450