Contrib to Website

My name is Kyle. I am looking to contribute to the Debian website and project. I know lots of web programming, which can make me useful to help the website. As for packages, I can code C++. I know Linux is written in C, but I just thought I'd put that out there. No one can really vouch for me, because I don't know who to ask. I have used Debian Linux for the past 6 months, so I know how to use it well. Please consider letting me help the Debian Community!