Re: Who's using Debian?

Hi Matias,

Thank you for your message.
I added your page now and It will published soon here:
https://www.debian.org/users/com/archiwwwe

Best regards,

Em 16/08/2021 04:17, Matias Vangsnes escreveu:
Name: Archiwwwe, Stockholm, Sweden
Type: Commercial
Link: https://archiwwwe.com
Description: Our infrastructure is 100% Debian based (15 servers and 5 workstations). We write instructions (BASH) and use standard tools to collect, process and store digital information. We think long term so reliability is crucial to our business, therefore Debian is our choice.

Regards,

--
Paulo Henrique de Lima Santana (phls)
Curitiba - Brasil