Who's using Debian?

Name: Archiwwwe, Stockholm, Sweden
Type: Commercial
Link: https://archiwwwe.com
Description: Our infrastructure is 100% Debian based (15 servers and 5 workstations). We write instructions (BASH) and use standard tools to collect, process and store digital information. We think long term so reliability is crucial to our business, therefore Debian is our choice.

Regards,
--
Matias Vangsnes

Archiwwwe
Arkivera webbplats, intranät och sociala medier

Adress: Slupskjulsvägen 10, 111 49 Stockholm
Telefon: +46(0)704-78 06 33
Webbplats: https://archiwwwe.com

Vi behandlar dina personuppgifter i enlighet med allmänna dataskyddsförordningen, (EU) 2016/679. Du hittar vår integritetspolicy nedan.

https://archiwwwe.com/om-oss/integritetspolicy/
begin:vcard
fn:Matias Vangsnes
n:Vangsnes;Matias