Introduction

Hi guys,

My name is David and I am a student of Slavic and Scandinavian studies (Norwegian, Swedish, Russian and Ukrainian). Being bilingual, I have quite good knowledge of German and Russian. In school, I studied English and French.

I've been using Linux for about 5 years and I have never regretted it. I'd like to gather experience in translation and to make myself useful. That's why I want to take part in the translation process of the website and the packages. At the moment, only my knowledge of German and Russian is enough to translate whole pages/files on my own. As far as the other languages are concerned, I can look for misspellings et cetera. In the future, my focus will probably be on Norwegian, but I'm going to help where and when I'm able to.

I hope that I can become part of your team, although I have nobody to vouch for me (since I do not know anybode here).

Best regards,

David Schledewitz