Re: wiki.debian.org BLOCK

On Thu, 2021-01-14 at 15:16 -0500, abc@abc.com wrote:
> When I try to browse wiki.debian.org using the Tor Browser, I get:
> 403 forbidden
> Forbidden
>
> Why is Debian blocking Tor users?
>
> --

If you are wondering why a wiki has a blocklist in the first place, it is
due to technical limitations is the software (MoinMoin) that is used to
run the wiki: there is no way to set an IP-based blocklist that permits
banned IP's to read, but not write to the wiki.  As such, we have to use
the higher-level kludge.