Re: wiki.debian.org BLOCK

On Thu, Jan 14, 2021 at 8:39 PM wrote:

> Why is Debian blocking Tor users?

We explicitly allow all Tor exit nodes, but unfortunately there is a
problem with the Tor exit node list in that it does not list the IPv6
addresses of Tor exit nodes. So when we detect spam from the Tor exit
node IPv6 addresses, they can get banned rather than ignored. Please
try another Tor exit node, most of them should work. Click on the lock
icon, then click "New Circuit for this Site". Last time this was
discussed I removed a bunch of exit nodes from the blocklist.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise