Re: [debian website] Translation of Buster release page

lør. 2. jan. 2021 kl. 02:49 skrev Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org>:

> Hans Fredrik Nordhaug wrote:
>
> > with my old username hansfn-guest
>
> FYI, the policies for salsa have changed, now you can sign up without
> the -guest suffix and remove it from existing accounts in the
> settings.

Thank you for the info. I actually was aware of the change, did some
googling, but decided I wanted to use my old username to match all
commits from 2017 and earlier (which I assume is locked to
"hansfn-guest"). I don't mind being marked as a guest ;-)

Hans