Re: where all these codenames came from Page not found

Paul,

Thanks for the input. Sebul changed the links back to being based on the $(HOME) variable and I fixed the other debian-faq links as well. As for using  smart_change.pl to update all the translations, I'm getting some strange behavior where when I run this on the seven changed files, only some of the translation files are getting their translation-check commit updated correctly, so I'm not sure what to do about that.

Thank you,
Kevin Thomas