Request for write access to webwml repository

Hi there,

I'm translating the Debian website into German and I would like to request write access to the webwml repository.

The current workflow is a bit of a pain because I'm working on the outdated translations, which means that I'm just editing 2-3 lines in the page source code. Then I have to send the MR to another member who has write access, to have the MR merged.

We currently have 80-90 pages with outdated translations so this would create a big overhead and I don't want to disturb the other members in their work. If therer would be any bigger changes in a MR, I would request a review on our mailing list of course.

Thanks in advance and have a nice christmas!

Fabian