Re: Wrong version of Chinese release note for jessie/stretch on website?

Hi,

Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org> wrote:
> Long story short:
> The "wrong version of Chinese release note for jessie/stretch" has to be
> deleted, there will be no such translation anymore then.
> (The same counts for several other files like Dutch too.)
>
> Will do that shortly, if noone beats me there :-)

I have wiped out all those old files now, I think.
And also removed the links from webpages to such not-existing translations.

Holger

--
Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org>
PGP-Fingerprint: 496A C6E8 1442 4B34 8508  3529 59F1 87CA 156E B076