Re: Package php7.3-gd

Hello Jean-Manuel,

Am 17.04.20 um 11:25 schrieb Jean-Manuel GUTIERREZ:
Hello,
I've just installed the Debian Buster amd64-inst  10.3.0 version.
I'm preparing a website based upon php and mysql. I need the php-gd
package but it is not possible to install it. > The package is described in the list of the available packages, but
the download doesn't work. > I tried 3 different web repositories and obtained  the same result. I
looked at the amd64  3 DVD set : the php7.3-gd package is mentioned
in DVD #1 list but not present. I'm not very clever with the
installation of packages, could you please help me and find a
solution ? > Thank you for  having a look to my problem.

this list about the Debian website itself, so you questions about issues with package are on this list mostly wrong.

Please ask for help on Debian user support channels:

https://www.debian.org/support

--
Regards
Carsten