Package php7.3-gd

Hello,
I've just installed the Debian Buster amd64-inst  10.3.0 version.
I'm preparing a website based upon php and mysql. I need the php-gd package but it is not possible to install it.
The package is described in the list of the available packages, but the download doesn't work.
I tried 3 different web repositories and obtained  the same result.
I looked at the amd64  3 DVD set : the php7.3-gd package is mentioned in DVD #1 list but not present.
I'm not very clever with the  installation of packages, could you please help me and find a solution ?
Thank you for  having a look to my problem.
Best regards.
Jean-Manuel GUTIERREZ (France)