Re: website API question

在 2019-12-10二的 21:57 +0100,Peter Fiser写道:
> To Whom It may Concern,
>
> I am working on a tool for summing up version differences between an
> installed debian system and the current stable, testing and sid package
> versions (possibly linking to the bugtracker). I have looked for a public
> API which I could use to make calls, but found none. I figured I'd ask
> before I write a crawler that puts unnecessary network load on the debian
> site (this tool will be made public under an open source licence).
>
> Please let me know if there is a publicly available API and documentation
> for packages.debian.org

You might want to take a look at
https://wiki.debian.org/Services/api.ftp-master.debian.org
as well as the source code of rmadison(1), which is provided by
https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/devscripts . For bugs, see
https://udd.debian.org/bugs/ .

Those have nothing to do with packages.debian.org. The development of
packages.debian.org interface has stalled for a long time.

--
Thanks,
Boyuan Yang