Re: new Debian homepage: request for translations

Hi all.
Hi Laura.
I fixed the translation on line 148
I translated into Armenian.
The fixed index.wml file in the attachment.
I remind you that this is a preliminary translation, after publication there will probably be adjustments in the translation.
Translations of *.po files at work. I think in the near future I will also send them to you.

вт, 19 нояб. 2019 г. в 00:11, Laura Arjona Reina <larjona@debian.org>:
Hi all

El 18/11/19 a las 17:04, Armen Dilanyan escribió:
> Dear all.
> Attached is a preliminary translation of the new Debian index.wml homepage into Armenian.
> Can you post it?

Thanks Armen!

I have added the file to the repo.
You can see the result of the current build in
https://debian-newhomepage.larjona.net/index.hy.html

You can download the current source code from:

https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/webwml/raw/new-homepage/armenian/index.wml?inline=false

(or updating the new-homepage branch in your local git clone).

Some comments:
1.- The English file has changed a bit in the past days, mostly nothing
related to the text itself, so I have synced everything (I think), and
added the commit hash of the last version, to the translation-check
header of the Armenian file.

2.- Line 148 looks like Russian:

3.- Line 189: I have removed the last ":" because in the English file we
removed the last "!". So now it says:

<h2>Debian նորություններ և հայտարարություններ</h2>

Please correct me if I did wrong.

4.- Note that we have moved some strings to .po files:

* The labels of the photos, and the title of the page, to "homepage.po"
(new file) in

https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/webwml/blob/new-homepage/armenian/po/homepage.hy.po

* The "Download" button and the "Project News" title, are taken now from
the templates.xx.po file:

https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/webwml/blob/new-homepage/armenian/po/templates.hy.po

So for these strings to appear translated, they need to be translated in
the corresponding .po file.

Thanks again for the translation!

Kind regards,