Re: debian.org Language Subdomain Proposal

Hello Bagas,

Am 29.07.19 um 10:49 schrieb Bagas Sanjaya:
> Hello,
>
> I'm proposing to use language subdomains for debian.org (d.o) site.
does this solve any actual problem?

> Many commercial sites use subdomains for each language versions (such
> as es.scribd.com or *.id.uptodown.com). Currently, Debian homepage
> for non-English languages are debian.org/index.es.html or similar,
> instead of es.debian.org. I'd like to see Debian implement language
> subdomains for d.o.
I see no real gain in this as we already provide a big amount of
different languages, see above. And such an implementation costs time
and energy and "$somebody has to do it!" :)

But feel free to come with a working tree.

--
Regards
Carsten Schoenert