Small actions and large impacts

Hello all,

This month is special and many institutions, sites and projects have
supported the #PrideMonth campaign;

How difficult it would be to update the Debian logo in the
'KallesDesign' theme for the website and wiki for 1 week (maybe).

I made a PNG in the same format/dimensions, I believe it would version
in the current environment and after a few days remove.

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/ValessioBrito?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=openlogo-diversity.png
[2] https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/webwml/blob/master/english/Pics/openlogo-50.png

What do you think?

Need SVG?
 https://wiki.debian.org/ValessioBrito?action=AttachFile&do=view&target=openlogo-diversity.svg

I think we can start to have a 'small campaign' flexibility, we can
create an annual like 'Google Doodle', also put custom Debian Logo
present in the universal engagement.

Cheers,
Valessio Brito