Re: Two columns named "Translators" in several web pages about l10n stats

Hi,

Am Sonntag, 13. Januar 2019 schrieb Helge Kreutzmann:
> Hello,
> On Sun, Jan 13, 2019 at 10:57:16AM +0100, Holger Wansing wrote:
> > Helge Kreutzmann <debian@helgefjell.de> wrote:

> > > As the first is the last translator of the published version I would
> > > keep it. The second one could be editor or maybe "maintainer", as this
> > > person took care last of this particular transltion, i.e.
> > >
> > > 1st Translator -> Translator
> > > 2nd Translator -> Editor / Maintainer
> >
> > I wonder if we could go with "Mail by" for who sent the robot mail, and
> > rename "Date" into "Mail date"?
>
> While technically correct users of the website might not know (or be
> interested in) that a mail is behind it. Also the intent not the
> technical means should be listed. The intent is to either act as
> maintainer (coordinating the update, TAF, MAJ) or as editor (i.e. ITT,
> RFR, LCFC, BTS, HOLD).

What's the expected audience for those pages?
Translators  and maybe package maintainers.
So why not have a technical-focused page?

We don't need to serve average Debian users here!

Holger

--
Sent from my Jolla phone
http://www.jolla.com/