Updating Debian sparc portage web page

Hi Adrian,
Hi Debian Sparc Team,

Le 27/12/2019 à 21:18, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz a écrit :
>> [...]
> Feel free to update the website as you wish.
> FWIW, the current Debian SPARC port is actually sparc64, sparc is
> currently not bootstrapped, although we keep fixing issues where
> we see them.
Thanks for your reply and for this informations.
> If you want to link installation images, they can be currently
> found at:
>
>> https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/ports/

Thanks, this link is already present to portage web page [1].

I've created a MR on the Debian website repository [2].
If it's good for you, we can merge it.

Moreover, don't hesitate to tell us if you wich update the credits page [3].

Best regards,
Alban

[1] https://www.debian.org/ports/
[2] https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/webwml/merge_requests/321