Re: new Debian homepage: request for review

    >> + Is the 'Last modified' and 'Last Built' information used that often,
    >> that is should be in the footer or is it maybe also enough to put it in
    >> the HTML source as a comment?

    > It's been in the footer since always and people wrote to the list when the info was not accurate for some bug or issue, so I think it's valuable that is visible.
JFYI and cc'ing to the bug report.

Last modified is still not accurate. E.g. /women/profiles/helen.en.html
The last git change of this file was 2016, the last change in the
whole english/women folder was Mar 11 00:36:30 2019. On the www.d.o web page
it says "Last Modified: Sat, Jul 27 17:21:02 UTC 2019".

IMO still no useful information.

    > My proposal would be to put both sentences in the same line so the footer is thinner.
+1

--
regards Thomas