Re: webwml failed in korean/international/l10n, some templates missing

2019년 11월 8일 (금) 09:51, sebul <sebuls@gmail.com>님이 작성:
I'm sorry.
These template files deleted by my mistake.

git revert
please.
I can't do it now.
Or I'll revert tomorrow.

Thanks.

2019년 11월 7일 (목) 22:39, Laura Arjona Reina <larjona@debian.org>님이 작성:
Hello Sebul
We're getting some errors when building the folder korean/international/l10n
(see below), it seems some templates are missing.
I see that you deleted those files, I guess you will know better than me if the
correct thing to do is to revert those commits, or to copy those files from the
English folder for now, to avoid the build failures, or just wait until you or
the Korean team have the new-translated files.

I know that we probably should fix the Makefiles so the English files are taken
if there is no translation in the folder, but I cannot put time on this now nor
in the near future. Please feel free to file a bug and I hope some other person
can help with that.

Kind regards,

Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona