Re: new Debian homepage, next step

Hi,

Am 28.09.19 um 16:17 schrieb nodiscc:
Hi, the new page is definitely better. I think linking to other pages
for users who want to dig deeper would be great, for example:

  - "democratic governance structure" should link to
https://www.debian.org/devel/constitution
  - I do not see https://www.debian.org/social_contract linked
anywhere, but it should probably be (one of the major reasons to
choose Debian)

this is all true, but I'm strongly against going back the road and place all possible linking into the start page.

This is a landing page and people will get an overview, all the Debian related stuff and pages will get linked on the second or third level pages.

--
Regards
Carsten