new Debian homepage, next step

Hi,

I like to get some feedback for a part of the new Debian
homepage. It's not yet released, we are still working on it.
I've rewrote the page https://www.debian.org/intro/why_debian because
its content is obsolete and outdated. Here you can see the current
version:

https://debian-newhomepage.larjona.net/intro/why_debian

I like to get some feedback on this new page. First I like to ask some
native speakers to check the text. If you have some minor changes like
typos, feel free just directly push the changes into the git repository
https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/webwml/tree/new-homepage

If you think bigger parts of the text need to be changed, if topics
are missing, please open a merge request or send me an email with you
proposal, so I can review the change. If possible, I like to do no
major changes to this page.

--
regards Thomas