Re: wiki.debian.org repository contents

On Sun, Jul 21, 2019 at 6:07 AM Azure Zanculmarktum wrote:

> I'm trying to have the offline version of the wiki. That's all.

I see, it would have been good to mention that in your first mail.

We would like to be able to provide that. MoinMoin has a mechanism to
dump the entire wiki to HTML that we could use for an initial dump.
Unfortunately the dump process takes a lot of resources and time so it
isn't feasible to easily provide an up-to-date dump. Many years ago I
wrote a patch that would allow for an incremental dump process, which
would reduce the cost of the dump process and allow us to provide
this. Unfortunately the patch has not yet been merged into upstream
MoinMoin. In addition the patch was written for MoinMoin 1.9, which is
now kept as a stable/frozen release. Fortunately development of
MoinMoin 2.0 has recently picked up quite a bit, so porting the change
to that and submitting it for inclusion via github needs to be done.
I'll try to work on that at some point but I welcome help with this.

https://moinmo.in/
https://moinmo.in/MoinDump
https://moinmo.in/MoinMoinPatch/IncrementalDump
https://github.com/moinwiki/moin