Accessing HTML manual on https://www.debian.org/releases/stable/installmanual

Hi all,

it annoys me to no end that since release of Buster on the install manual page
you only have the options of "PDF" and "pure text" per language.

If you find the HTML versions above, you will be automatically redirected
to your browser language, without any hint in the URL or page how to switch to
a different language. :(

I do NOT want to read them translated into my language, I always
prefer the english original.

Why has this been changed?

How can we make selecting languages easier? (I also don't want to change a global
browser setting, some other sites are ok to be shown in my language).

Best wishes
Michael