Debian Diversity logo in webpage, please update translations (was: Re: Small actions and large impacts)

Dear all

Long overdue, I've added the diversity logo to these pages:

https://www.debian.org/intro/diversity
https://www.debian.org/logos

(updating translations of these pages is appreciated, and sorry for the
short notice).

We have changed the main website logo too (visible in every webpage
under www.debian.org), and published a micronews:

"In support of #pridemonth, Debian changes its website logo. The Debian
Project welcomes and encourages participation by everyone
https://www.debian.org/intro/diversity";

https://micronews.debian.org/2019/1561674557.html

Thanks to everybody who made this possible, and everybody who cares
about diversity in Debian!

Kind regards,

--
Laura Arjona Reina