Re: Small actions and large impacts

Hi Laura,

I also agree. I do not think it necessarily has to be in that order.
To begin with, we need a boost, I believe one step/move leads to
another.

The Debian spiral is a logo so free and fun for artistic modifications
and creations. I can not reactivate DebianArt now, but I hope one day
we will have galleries with an exposition of how Debian is viewed
Universally.

I think my email was too late to do anything earlier in this month,
but if anyone has a proposal for other months or dates, it could help
create a Debian-doodle like google-doodle[1]. It's fun, but it also
shows something more friendly and connects with the whole universe.

[1] https://www.google.com/doodles/

Cheers,
Valessio Brito