Re: Re: Re: Using Cloudflare as CDN for debian.org website

On 15439 March 1977, Bagas Sanjaya wrote:

How on earth do you consider that to even remotely be an advantage? We
*want* the website to be usable to everyone, not just to human beings.
So, if we want to make debian.org usable and accessible to everyone, even allowing bots (search engine indexers and web archivers), while still being benefit from Cloudflare CDN, don't use reCAPTCHA challenge page. Free tier from Cloudflare will be enough, since the tier comes without the challenge page.

And still, a CDN like cloudflare gives us nothing that we need, and
doesn't solve the existing problems our web part has, so why should we
switch to it?

--
bye, Joerg