Re: Re: Using Cloudflare as CDN for debian.org website

On Mon, Jun 17, 2019 at 03:03:47PM +0700, Bagas Sanjaya wrote:
>     * reCaptcha's dataset is closed source. Google can and will use it as
>     they wish. They can also use the dataset/the AI against humans or
>     humanity itself.
>
> AFAIK, reCAPTCHA's dataset mostly based on road infrastructure in USA (streets,
> buildings, cars, signs, etc). Those who lived in USA will easily recognize
> them, but what is the case for someone who can't master English well and
> doesn't know about road infrastructure used? He may leave the website just
> because he can't pass the security check.

How on earth do you consider that to even remotely be an advantage? We
*want* the website to be usable to everyone, not just to human beings.

--
To the thief who stole my anti-depressants: I hope you're happy

  -- seen somewhere on the Internet on a photo of a billboard