Re: libpng12-0 wheezy not found

Hi,

Debian Wheezy has reach the End-Of-Life (EOL) and no further support is
provided anymore. As a result, all related wheezy packages has been removed
from packages.debian.org. If you want to find the old package files, you may
visit http://archive.debian.org/ and search for them in the archive pool.
http://snapshot.debian.org/ is another alternative choice.

While using those packages, please keep in mind that they are totally
outdated/unsupported and may contain security holes.

Thanks,
Boyuan Yang

在 2019-05-15三的 23:34 +0530,S写道: