libpng12-0 wheezy not found

Hello Sir!
I want to run a software called cisco packet tracer. But i cannot because it need libpng12.0 to run perfectly. So i tried to install one of the jessy's libpng12.0 in my machine but it's not installing beacause of some problem that i don't know...But i installed libpng12.0 wheezy it works perfectly before i formated my machine...So i tried to install libpng12.0 wheezy's package again after i recover my machine back to working state...but i unable to find anywhere on web wheezy's libpng12.0 package.
Because of this i can't practice on packet tracer that i learn So please can you give me the link to download wheezy's libpng12.0 package...

Here is the Link that i get error message..(https://packages.debian.org/wheezy/amd64/libpng12-0/download)

Here is link that i tried before i formatted my machine (https://debian.pkgs.org/7/debian-security-updates-main-amd64/libpng12-0_1.2.49-1+deb7u2_amd64.deb.html)

Please...