Re: Report of the Debian Web Team Sprint (15-17 March 2019)

Thanks Laura!

I participated in a bof "Debian Website BoF" during DebConf18, this
opportunity I also made some comments on the KallesDesign. I imagine
we have notes on the Gobby.
I think other than a contest/competition to choose the "best design
proposals", we can make a call to people to send improvements to
KallesDesign[1], continuing the work that has been done, a standard
design and architecture for all subsites of the Debian project.

Count on my collaboration! I suggest that we do some work during the
next DebCamp.

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/KallesDesign

Cheers,
Valessio Brito