Intent to upload new WML version to unstable for buster

Hi,

wml package maintainer here.

For multiple Debian releases I've kept newer WML releases in
experimental as they crashed rather often with my own WML based
projects.

I recently uploaded 2.10.1 to experimental which seems to work
identical to 2.0.12. I just had to include a few patches for making
wmk and some corner cases work properly again. And with them works
well on my own projects as well as with webwml (tried English, German
and Japanese).

All were built without glitches and english took nearly an hour to
complete on my laptop, but did complete without a single non-zero exit
code.

With the exception of a bunch of CSS paths deeper down, the website
generated with it looks fine to me.

So I intent to upload the just released version 2.12.0 (which
incorporates all the fixes I had to put into the Debian package) to
unstable before New Year's eve.

I'd be happy if someone else could also do some checks to ensure the
WWW team won't have too many headaches when www.debian.org (or
whereever the pages are actually built) gets upgraded to buster.

		Regards, Axel
--
 ,''`.  |  Axel Beckert <abe@debian.org>, https://people.debian.org/~abe/
: :' :  |  Debian Developer, ftp.ch.debian.org Admin