Re: /devel/website/translating.wml: Missing tags and missing explanation

On Fri, Jun 15, 2018 at 05:32:30PM +0800, Boyuan Yang wrote:
>Pfannenstein Erik <debianignatz@gmx.de> 于2018年6月15日周五 上午4:59写道:
>
>> Another thing I noticed is that the chapter on building the HTML files from
>> WML doesn't mention that one has to install wim and weblint first. It wasn't
>> hard to figure out (make was quite clear about it), but for the sake of
>> completeness it should be in the guide IMO. Proposal:

>> > <tt>weblint</tt>, then run
>> > If that works, check if the syntax is fully valid with
>
>It would be better if you could mention their corresponding Debian packages
>too since weblint is a virtual package now.

ACK. It would be good to mention them there. I've started adding a
list of things to the top-level README too, to make it easier for
people to see what they need after a checkout. Happy to just change
that to point to a canonical location in the docs. :-)

There's no sensation to compare with this
Suspended animation, A state of bliss