/devel/website/translating.wml: Missing tags and missing explanation

Hi everyone,

in the occasion of The Great Transition To Gitlab I am currently re-
translating the page about translating the website and on the way I noticed
some missing </p> tags (although it doesn't seem to be a problem for the
build process):

Line 244:
debian-www saying what you changed and why, so the problem can be corrected.

Line 286:
you check it in again. Or it might be otherwise removed.

Line 307:
<P>We hope you find the work we've done will make translating
the pages as easy as possible. As has already been mentioned, if
you have any questions, you can ask them on the <a
href="mailto:debian-www@lists.debian.org";>debian-www</a> mailing
list.

Another thing I noticed is that the chapter on building the HTML files from
WML doesn't mention that one has to install wim and weblint first. It wasn't
hard to figure out (make was quite clear about it), but for the sake of
completeness it should be in the guide IMO. Proposal:

> <tt>weblint</tt>, then run
> If that works, check if the syntax is fully valid with

Any objections? If not I'd like to put it into translations.wml myself.

Cheers,
Erik