Re: Mistake on https://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting

Hello Jonny

El 04/04/18 a las 13:40, Jonny Grant escribió:
> Hello
>
> There is a mistake "sudo" is missing
>
> https://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting

Thanks for caring about the Debian website.

> =====
> We strongly recommend that you report bugs in Debian using the reportbug
> program. To install and start it, simply run:
>
> # apt-get install reportbug
> $ reportbug
> ==========

It's not a mistake:
The sign "#" is to show that the apt-get command has to be entered with root
privileges, and the "$" shows that the reportbug command can be entered as
normal user.
Each user can decide how to get the root privileges: using su, sudo, or whatever
they think it's best.

Cheers

--
Laura Arjona Reina