Who's using Debian?

Name: OKTEY, Toulouse, France

Organisaiton: Commercial

Link : https://www.oktey.com

Description: We have been using Debian since 2002 on all our servers. We manage hundreds of dedicated servers whose main functions of these servers are, in order of use: SMTP relay, syslog servers, web servers, mail servers, DNS servers. The servers are in Debian amd64 version, most with RAID 1 (soft: managed by Debian, or hard, according to the servers). We chose Debian for stability and security of distribution, and we do not regret that choice.

Regards,
S. MANHES