Re: Error two or more packages specified (kicad stretch-backorts)

El 26 de junio de 2018 15:41:49 CEST, Boyuan Yang <073plan@gmail.com> escribió:
>在 2018年6月26日星期二 CST 下午9:33:43,Laura Arjona Reina 写道:
>> Hello Isaac
>>
>> El 26 de junio de 2018 8:09:59 CEST, isaac shields
><nejekipl@bigpond.com>
>escribió:
>> >Error
>> >

>> >Having trouble with Kicad 4.0.5 I am using Debian 9.4.
>> >I tried to jump over to the packages from stretch-backports for
>> >productive usage, but just got error two or more packages specified
>> >(kicad stretch-backorts)
>>
>> Thanks for choosing Debian!
>>
>> Please have a look at this page on how to install packages from
>backports:
>>
>> https://backports.debian.org
>>
>> In any case, this is the mailing list for development of the Debian
>website.
>> For general user support, please use debian-user@lists.debian.org or
>see
>> the other available support channels at:
>>
>> https://www.debian.org/support
>>
>> Kind regards,
>
>Hi Laura,
>
>I believe it is still relavent to current debian-www list since it
>really
>looks like a bug report for packages.debian.org's badly-broken webpages
>and I
>have personally met with such occasions before.

Ah! I understood it was an error message given by apt or another command. Sorry then!

>Issac, could you please provide with the exact URL (pages) that
>contains the
>broken link to "error two or more packages specified" page? That would
>be
>helpful in debugging website bugs.

I can reproduce the 'bug':

https://packages.debian.org/stretch-backorts/kicad

It happens because a typo (backorts -> backports and it should work).

Cheers

--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona